The park is open daily from May to September. The park features 16 roller coasters, tied with Cedar Point for second-most roller coasters in an amusement park behind Six Flags Magic Mountain.Canada's Wonderland also features a 20-acre water park called Splash Works, and during the fall season, a Halloween-themed event called Halloween Haunt.
Canada's Wonderland was opened in 1981 by the Taft Broadcasting Company and The Great-West Life Assurance Company. From 1994 to 2006 the park was owned by Paramount Parks. Cedar Fair Entertainment Company purchased the park in 2006.
- 3,582,000 visitors in 2013
- 69 total rides, 16 roller coasters, 2 water rides
- Half a million stuffed toys are won at the Park each Season
- The Park’s parking lot is over 3 million square feet with 10,300 parking spaces. It would be able to hold over 50 cruise ships
- Both the Victoria Day and Canada Day firework celebrations use in excess of 4000 fireworks hitting heights of over 600 feet. (183m)
- Longest rollercoaster in the park – Leviathan at 5486 feet long. (1,672m)
- Fastest rollercoaster in the park – Leviathan 148km/h
- Number of stairs up Leviathan lift hill – 456